- 10-inch unbaked pie shell 5eggs
- 2 tbl melted butter 1-1/2cups heavy cream
- 8oz cream cheese, diced ½teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (4 oz) green chilies dashpepper
- 1c shredded Swiss, cheddar or jack cheese
Brush pie shell with butter and arrange cream cheese overthe bottom. Chill until butter is set.
Meanwhile, spread chilies on paper towels to drainthoroughly.
Combine eggs, cram and seasonings;beat until blended. Sprinkle chiliesover cream cheese in pie shell and top with shredded cheese. Pour egg mixture over cream cheese in pieshell and top with shredded cheese. Pouregg mixture evenly over all. Bake inpre-heated 425°oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° andcontinue baking 30 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes outclean. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.